Dirty Ceiling Fan
Ceiling fans by nature collect dust and debris. A lot of people have ceiling fans throughout their homes. In this case, the homeowners had this ceiling fan in a bedroom. There was a small fire downstairs and the fireman broke out the window. Once the window was broken the smoke just flowed into this bedroom contaminating everything it touched. This is not an issue for SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington as we know how to address this situation. After the "smoke cleared", and windows boarded up, we were able to start our cleaning. In the first picture you can see the amount of heavy soot on the fan and blades. The second picture shows how we made it "Like it never even happened".