Is Professional Mold Remediation Worth It for Claymont Homes?
Mold remediation is no DIY project. Call the team of professionals at SERVPRO for fast and immediate service.
With the damage that mold can do to a structure and its contents, professional remediation can help Claymont properties.
You might not always see the merit in professional services, but when it comes to mold removal, there are considerable advantages to choosing SERVPRO. Our dedicated team of remediators can help quickly and knowledgeably. We have:
- Certified remediation professionals
- 24/7 availability
- Continued education and training
- Stocked trailers for restoration and recovery actions
How Can SERVPRO Begin Remediation for Damaged Properties?
Getting mold remediation for Claymont homes started quickly is critical in these situations. Evaluating the extent of the damage and the affected materials can allow our team to choose various remediation approaches. Surface treatments are attempted first to prevent any tear-out or reconstruction when possible.
Are Odors a Challenging Obstacle?
Deodorization is one of the needed actions for mold remediation, namely because active colonization can develop musty odors that spread fast in open spaces. From the overwhelming odors of colonization to these smells being trapped in porous materials like carpeting and drywall, SERVPRO IICRC certified professionals can implement several practices ranging from ULV fogging to hydroxyl generators.
One of the advantages to choosing professional mold remediation is the comprehensive solutions that SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington can provide your home. From deodorization to efficient mold removal tactics, we can make these situations “Like it never even happened.” Give us a call today at (302) 762-8080.
Water Damage Restoration Testimonial For Brandywine
We Love Receiving Feedback from Our Customers. We are always happy to help.
Following is a summary of our comments regarding the work done by your staff at the time of a major water damage in our basement.
We called several water mitigation companies recommended by State Farm staff at the time of the problem on June 21st at 9pm. SERVPRO was the only one to respond in two hours. A whole team came and immediately started working. We were so impressed with their knowledge and ability to explain to us what their plans were for the next few days. Having never encountered such a problem in our house, we felt well assured.
Problem Solving Skills/Flexibility
As days went by, we realized how knowledgeable the crew was and their willingness to attend to minute details we pointed out each time.
Each member of the team had the ability to explain what was going on. Unfortunately, I did not jot down the specific names but the Project Manager, Bob Milley stands out as a shining example of the professionalism, leadership, and integrity exemplified by each and every person on the team.
The report from SERVPRO was sent out promptly to State Farm and everything has been moving along smoothly. Later on, checked on the duct cleaning, Pam was very helpful in checking in out with state Farm and making arrangements.
Overall, we give a five-star rating for the performance of SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington. Do continue to keep up with your excellent work.
-OC and Nirmala A.
What Types of Smoke Damage Threaten Wilmington Homes After a Fire?
When a fire strikes home and leaves a mess, SERVPRO is there with the help you need for any size fire restoration job.
Knowing the Obstacles of Restoration, SERVPRO Professionals Can Recover Wilmington Properties More Efficiently.
Property inspections help our team to see where immediate action is necessary. Identifying the type of smoke and soil damage in this inspection can ensure the right tools are available for mitigation and cleanup.
What Types of Smoke Damage Exist After Combustion?
The materials burned before fire restoration in Wilmington begins can directly impact the residues involved and the composition of soils that threaten the household. Some include:
- Wet Smoke – Wet smoke damage is often among the most challenging, as it is thick and cannot be cleaned with chem sponges or traditional cleaning measures.
- Dry Smoke – High heat fires that do not leave many partially combusted materials can create dry smoke damage. This looks like a chalky film on surfaces that can often be wiped clean.
- Oil/Puffback Damage – With many area residences running furnaces that use oil as fuel, puff back damage is not uncommon. These micro explosions in your duct network can leave surfaces coated in stringy soot.
- Protein Residues – These are common to see after kitchen/grease fires. Protein residues can be thick and challenging to remove and carry a powerful odor with them that spreads.
Understanding the type of fire and smoke damage in your home after a disaster can be critical in identifying the best cleaning and restoration approach. SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington team can help with efficient cleaning solutions based on the composition of soils. Give us a call today at (302) 762-8080.
Why Wilmington Properties Deserve Quality Water Damage Restoration
SERVPRO technicians know all the steps to take after water damage strikes in your home. Call in the experts at (302) 762-8080.
Water Damage Restoration by SERVPRO Ensures Less Interruption and Cost in Wilmington
Overflowing sinks or tubs, significant spills, burst pipes, and faulty appliances – these are just a handful of the reasons that Wilmington homeowners may seek assistance with water clean up. While a wet/dry vacuum is a helpful tool for minor spills, professional water remediation is often the best route to eliminate secondary damage and the onset of mold and mildew. SERVPRO can handle any water event you encounter, ensuring that your home is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned!
Why call on SERVPRO for water damage restoration in Wilmington? Because We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, arriving within hours to get started. Timing is critical for any water clean up project, and we always get it done right the first time.
- Addressing Water Migration – Spilled water stays in motion, often seeping into cracks or building up in building cavities. Even if you try to mop up a puddle of standing water, the chances are high that hidden moisture is lurking that can turn into secondary damage or mold growth.
- Moisture Detection – SERVPRO has a Green Fleet of vehicles filled with advanced moisture detection technology. We utilize thermal imagine and moisture meters to ensure no damp areas get left behind. Should a mass amount of water get trapped behind a wall, we may carefully punch or drill a hole to allow the fluid to escape.
- Specialized, Highly-Efficient Drying Equipment – Just setting up a few household fans is insufficient to address moisture and high relative humidity. We bring powerful dehumidifiers and industrial fans to get the job done.
SERVPRO of Brandywine/Wilmington ensures dependable water damage restoration to address your removal and cleanup needs. Call us 24 hours a day at (302) 762-8080.
Cut Costs Restoring Your Wilmington Shop After Fire Damage
For fast and efficient remediation services, you can count on SERVPRO. We are available 24/7.
SERVPRO Performs High-Quality Fire Damage Restoration to Give Wilmington Business Owners Peace of Mind
Running a storefront brings its own set of daily challenges, including staff management, inventory, security, and much more. However, when a fire breaks out, you have to worry about the loss level and how devastating it could be to your bottom line. Calling in the help of IICRC-certified technicians for water & fire damage restorations gets you the results you deserve. Let SERVPRO assess your needs within your Wilmington business so that we can save you time and money!
Commercial fire damage in Wilmington could mean substantial downtime for your shop if you hire the wrong team. SERVPRO arrives within hours, and we begin the assessment as soon as first responders give the green light. With the help of high-tech tools, equipment, and insider industry knowledge, we get the job done right the first time.
During Fire Restoration Within Your Commercial Space, You Can Expect:
- Securing the space – We will provide board-up services for your damaged doors and windows to protect the shop from vandals or theft during the restoration process.
- Damage assessment/inspection – We look through the affected area to determine the level of fire loss, which helps us determine which equipment and restoration techniques to implement.
- Preservation of furnishings/inventory – Pack-out services allow us to move inventory off-site for safe cleaning and storage. This also allows us more space to work freely within your business.
- Repair and replacement – Not only will we clean impacted surfaces and address odorous smoke and soot particles in your HVAC system, but we will also perform controlled demolition as needed. Commercial Contractor License #: 1992104829
Call (302) 762-8080 to talk with SERVPRO of Brandywine/Wilmington about emergency fire damage restoration.
Certified Mold Removal Servicing Claymont Area Properties
Mold can be a serious issue in your property. Don't let mold take over. Call SERVPRO for help today.
SERVPRO in Claymont Offers Professional Mold Remediation and Removal
Mold spores are present everywhere, which means this is a problem that can occur inside any Claymont home. For mold to thrive and grow, all it needs is the perfect environment – this generally includes the right temperature, darkness, moisture, and an organic food source. Whether you require basement mold remediation or mold specialists to look at a potential issue in another area of your home, SERVPRO is the team to call.
Why call SERVPRO for help with mold removal in Claymont? There are several zones in your home where mold may develop. This fungus is known for lingering in bathroom and kitchen corners, in and around furniture, basements, storage areas, garages, and more. Because of the nature of mold and the potential health effects it can cause, you need a mold remediation crew you can trust.
We are here to offer extensive knowledge and mold removal services for all types of mold. Some of the methods we may use when addressing attic mold or bathroom mold removal include:
- Application of EPA-registered cleaning agents and antimicrobials
- Vacuums with HEPA filtration and dry brushing to remove spores from walls or furnishings
- Careful media blasting where mold spores are present in crawl spaces or on brickwork
- Freeze-drying methods to halt damage to documents, photographs, and books
- Hydraulic or ultrasonic cleaning methods where mold is present on textiles or utensils
SERVPRO of Brandywine/Wilmington handles mold removal to make it “Like it never even happened,” including deodorization to get rid of any lingering musty smells. Call us at (302) 762-8080 to have a crew dispatched to your property.
Does SERVPRO offer Water Damage Repair Service to Claymont Businesses?
SERVPRO has the manpower and experience for any size commercial water damage restoration service. Call now!
SERVPRO Helps Claymont Businesses in Water Damage Repair of Their Commercial Spaces
Hiring SERVPRO professions for water damage repair of your Claymont office can save your property from incurring any secondary water-related issues. No matter the extent and type of the water damage, We're Faster To Any Size of Disaster.
SERVPRO can perform water damage repair at your Claymont commercial space for issues arising due to several reasons, including-
- Burst pipes
- Ceiling leaks
- Sewer backup
Water damage, especially during a sewage cleanup and flood restoration, is often accompanied by contamination. SERVPRO water damage restoration experts use several antimicrobial agents and products to decontaminate the premises during restoration. To achieve effective remediation of contaminated buildings in Claymont, SERVPRO technicians rely on-
- The use of appropriate techniques to promote rapid drying
- Complete removal of contaminated materials
- Application of biocides
Types of Decontamination Agents SERVPRO uses During Water Cleanup in Claymont.
We use several chemical agents for decontamination of water damaged business places; some of them are-
- Disinfectants- Germicides that can destroy 99% of the microbes they contact. Disinfectants often are not very useful in eliminating bacterial and fungal spores. Phenols, formaldehyde, and alcohols are common disinfectants used during water damage repairs.
- Sanitizer- A chemical agent that can reduce the microbial load to an acceptable level as public health authorities deem.
- Sporicides- Germicides that are active against bacterial and fungal spores.
- Sterilizers- They destroy all microbes, fungi, and bacteria along with their spores. However, sterilization after water damage is generally not feasible.
Call SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington at (302) 762-8080. We are here to help you at any hour of the day.
Flood Damage in Wilmington Homes Need Professional Restoration Services
Storm and flood damage restoratio9n is no easy task. SERVPRO uses the latest technology and equipment for every size of disaster.
Wilmington Residents Trust SERVPRO for Flood Damage Restoration of Their Homes
Flood damage to your Wilmington home due to a storm can cause lingering issues long after the water is removed. One such problem is the odor of a flooded home. SERVPRO technicians have decades of experience and expertise in deodorizing flood-damaged homes and leave them smelling "Like it never even happened."
The source of the lingering odor after flood damage to your Wilmington property is the residual moisture. Hence, the first step in SERVPRO's deodorizing strategy is to eliminate as much moisture during flood restoration as possible quickly. In most cases, however, there is a need for active deodorizing even after moisture removal. SERVPRO restorers use various deodorizing methods since one method may not work on all kinds of odors.
How do SERVPRO Techs Combat Odors During Water Cleanup from a Flooded Wilmington Home?
Some of the deodorizing methods that SERVPRO routinely uses in Wilmington during flood restoration are as follows-
- Wet fogging- A water-based deodorant is dispensed with the help of an Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) fogger. The instrument generates tiny particles of the deodorant that can penetrate most areas where odor particles hide. Wet fogging is preferred over direct spraying during water damage remediation as it does not wet the surface being deodorized.
- Air scrubbers- Can remove airborne particles as well as odors and chemicals from the air. The device captures odor-causing particles using HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters that can capture 99.97% of particles that are down to 0.3 microns in size.
- Injection method- Involves injection of a small amount of deodorant directly into spots on carpets or upholstery. Ideally suited when lifting carpets to get to the padding is impractical during water damage restoration.
Call SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington at (302) 762-8080 for around-the-clock assistance.
Wilmington Homes Need Professional Fire Restoration After a Fire Incidence
Fast and reliable fire restoration services by SERVPRO are top-notch. Call 24/7 365 days a year.
SERVPRO Provides Fast and Reliable Fire Restoration Services to Wilmington Property Owners
You can save both time and money during the fire restoration of your Wilmington home by hiring professional restorers of SERVPRO. Our restorers are fast to respond and have the necessary skills, equipment, and expertise to restore your home to a preloss condition as fast as possible.
Cleaning smoke and soot residue from walls and ceilings during fire restoration of your Wilmington home is a multi-step process. SERVPRO techs need to employ different strategies to tackle the residue depending on the texture and type of surfaces on walls and ceilings. Technicians identify the type of surface and pretest for cleanability. The factors that determine the best cleaning method from a fire-damaged home include the following-
- Type of the residue- dry or wet
- Type of surface- painted, finished, wood paneling, or acoustic tile
Cleaning Methods Employed by SERVPRO for Walls and Ceilings During a House Fire Cleanup in Wilmington
SERVPRO IICRC certified technicians use the following three methods to clean walls and ceilings of your fire-damaged home in Wilmington-
- Dry cleaning- Used if the smoke damage residue is non-greasy and light to medium. Dry cleaning is usually done with the help of a dry-cleaning sponge and requires less time to complete
- Wet cleaning- Used in painted, metal, or wood ceilings or walls with heavy dry soot or light to the heavy grease-based residue. It might take a longer time to mitigate this type of damage.
- Peroxide active cleaning- Used mainly for porous ceilings and surfaces such as acoustic ceilings. The method is suitable for textured surfaces that might not be suitable for wet cleaning. The peroxide reacts with the residue and can loosen the bonds between surfaces, making it easier to remove.
Call SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington at (302) 762-8080; we are available 24/7 to assist you.
How do Brandywine Residents Begin Flood Damage Restoration for their Homes?
After your home suffers flood damage, you need a team of professionals to assist you with cleanup. Call SERVPRO right away! We are always available.
Using a Leading Flood Damage Restoration Service like SERVPRO Can Reduce Losses in your Brandywine Home.
Flood and storm-related damages at your home require urgent mitigation activities to prevent further loss. These mitigation activities could include draining or pumping out liquid moisture, providing humidity and temperature control, or even boarding up and securing the structure. These activities are common in:
- Flood restoration
- Basement flooding
- Sewage cleanup
To legally perform flood damage restoration in your Brandywine home, you must give us a completed Authorization to Perform Services Form. These forms are provided to you by technicians at first arrival for you to fill out while technicians assess your home's condition and contents. These forms give our technicians the authority to perform vital mitigation and loss prevention works at your home.
- The Authorization to Perform Services allows technicians to mitigate loss and set about restoring the structure.
- We cannot begin repairing or reducing the structure's losses until the homeowner confirms by signing this form.
- Job Diaries are held throughout the restoration procedure to assist with accountability.
The sooner technicians can begin restoration, your property sustains the less damage. Contact SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington for flood damage restoration at (302) 762-8080.