Wall Damage from Fire
This fire damaged home in Wilmington, DE was the result of a malfunctioning stove. Notice the extent of the wall damage; the flames went up through drywall and paint in the area surrounding the stove. These pictures show the before and after of SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington's arrival. The damaged drywall was removed. The studs were cleaned and treated. New insulation was replaced and new drywall was put back up. Of course new electrical wiring was performed. We try and help our customers as much as possible after they endure a tragedy in their home. SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington is here to help.