How Can Claymont Businesses Implement Fast-Acting Fire Damage Restoration?
SERVPRO Fire Damage Restoration Services Preserve Claymont Commercial Facilities
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), structure fires impacted an estimated 500,000 structures and dealt a total of $21.9 billion in damages in 2020. These disasters can prove highly damaging for business operations in Claymont and take considerably more time to recover from without certified professionals assisting.
Claymont SERVPRO fire damage restoration tools and technologies target smoke soils, odors, and debris to return facilities to a clean, safe state free of malodors. 24/7 cleanup services lower commercial downtime while increasing cost savings for business owners.
Eliminating Fire Damage Odors with SERVPRO Odor Control Solutions
SERVPRO fire cleanup entails thorough cleaning of smoke residues and fire damage debris with OSHA-approved antimicrobials and other solutions tailored to specific fire-damaged soils. Light soot stains inside break room cabinets, for example, might primarily require careful cleaning with dry cleaning sponges. Oily soot deposits from a burnt electrical cord on a countertop coffee maker, meanwhile, may necessitate the use of solvents for removal without smearing.
Odor Control Technicians (OCTs) can implement fire damage malodor removal solutions like:
- Dispensing solvent-based deodorizers with a thermal fogger, which emits a smoke-like solution that binds with soot particles to eliminate them
- Careful HVAC cleaning with agitation tools and other manual cleaning methods can minimize ventilation repair and placement costs
- Soot pickup with HEPA-filter vacuums catches particulates as small as 0.3 microns
- Enzyme digesters that convert greasy protein residues from cooking fires into odorless, water-soluble byproducts
- Water- and solvent-based biocides that address hydrophilic and lipophilic soot residues
Commercial property owners can contact SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington at (302) 762-8080 for rapid-response restoration services.